Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Quick Update 8/16

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for my recent absentee-ism. Its the end of the summer, and many of the college kids are leaving for school. For me, this means extra days working at the pool to fill their slots (my college doesn't start school til September!) So I've been working pretty much nonstop for the past week--2 days off in the past 12 days!
So work has taken up all my daylight hours. Unfortunately, by the time I get home, eat, and shower (or shower and eat), I'm so exhausted I can't do anything but lay there.

I'm also preparing to move into my new apartment with some college friends, so posts are going to be rather sporadic for a couple weeks, but I will work on that.

I will try to get some new posts up soon. I have some school-related things planned, though I know some people have already started school. I also am considering doing an everyday makeup look, and a skincare routine. And there are lots more movie reviews and other movie related posts coming, too. My sister and I are also working on a project that I will tell you guys about later!

No comments:

Post a Comment