Saturday, November 12, 2011

My First Jewelmint Purchase!!



If you follow any beauty/fashion blogs or watch gurus on YouTube, you already know about Jewelmint: a website offering hand-picked celeb-inspired and -designed jewelry for $29.99 each. You can check it out here. I became a member mostly to just look at what they were offering so I could find look-a-likes in stores or come up with some DIY projects. Cheapskate that I am, 30 bucks is a bit steep for a necklace or some earrings.

In an email I received, Jewelmint had a one-day deal offering a small array of items for $9.99. Deal!! I couldn't pass up that opportunity!

I was really pleased with the customer service. My order shipped out two days after ordering and arrived a week earlier than planned.

The beautiful mint-colored box.

I ordered the Lost City Necklace, a very Mayan-inspired tribal piece, which I instantly fell in love with!

Here's a close-up: so pretty!

I've already paired this with a black blouse, and I really liked the trendy touch to an otherwise simple outfit.

Check out Jewelmint, and tell me what pieces you really like!

No comments:

Post a Comment