Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag!!

It's December! I can't believe how fast November flew by, sheesh! Can you believe that just last week it was Thanksgiving? My God!

Anyways, it's Christmas time!! I saw amberlights20 do this tag on Youtube, so I decided to get into the holiday spirit and kick off December with a holiday tag!


1. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love Christmas movies with a passion! I can't narrow it down to one, but the ones that I watch every single year are Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the animated version!).

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? haha probably the Naughty list :)

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! Unfortunately, my family doesn't send Christmas cards. I don't think we've ever sent one. Ever.

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? I live in Minnesota, 'nuff said.

5. Where do you usually spend your holiday? I'm usually at home with the family. Sometimes we go to my grandma's or one of my aunts', but usually we stick at home.

6.Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! My two absolute favorite Christmas songs are Carol of the Bells and Baby, It's Cold Outside. Love!!

7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? We have a family tradition where everyone gets to open one present on Christmas Eve, and we all pick for each other.

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph!

9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? FOOD!! For Christmas dinner we always have Steak and Crab. And my dad and I buy a box of Russel Stover French Mints every single year since they're only available around the holidays. Yummmm!!!

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? When I was little we used to get real ones, but then we got pets that liked to pee on it! Now we have a fake one.

11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Gah! How to choose? My 3 all-time faves are Ginger Crinkles, Fudge made from scratch, and Andes Mint Cookies.

12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Ummm...receiving :/ terrible I know

13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater) I have steadfastly avoided the whole ugly sweater thing. Maybe next year...

14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? Oh God, I'd love love looove to go to New York or Paris for the holidays! Ugh, so gorgeous!

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? I usually help my mom with the Christmas goodies. I'm sort of her assistant--I put the food on the pan, switch the pans when the timer goes off, put stuff on cooling racks, etc.

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I'm crap at wrapping. I'm the one who wraps stuff in tissue paper and shoves it into a gift bag :)

17. Most memorable Holiday moment? This isn't really a moment since it happens every year, but my favorite thing to do is watch holiday movies with my dad. We always watch Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story--we laugh at the same parts, and my dad has the greatest laugh.

18. What made you realize the truth about Santa? My mom told me when I was in third grade. I'm pretty sure I cried.

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I usually avoid resolutions since I know I'd never follow them.

20. What makes the Holidays special for you? It's a time to go home and spend time with the people you love. You get to eat good food, have a lot of laughs, and have a nice long break from school!


Alrighty, that's all of them! I hope you enjoyed this tag, and I tag all of you to do it, too! Happy Holidays, and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment