Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tag: 100 Questions No One Asks

Hey guys! I know, I know. Bad Shelby. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. Believe it or not, I do have some posts ready to go (3 finished, and a bunch of pics and ideas for the next couple of months), but for some reason, I'm having trouble uploading pictures through Blogger. Stupid website. Hopefully I'll have the problem fixed soon, because I have some great stuff to show you, like a Jewelmint DIY, a few necklace transformations, new product features, and some movie reviews and previews!!

So today I decided to do a tag post, since it doesn't require pictures, and I actually enjoy doing them. Feel free to tag me via twitter, Youtube, or email with any tags you want to see!


BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school. My high school class was extremely small (45 people) with a majority of them girls (we only had 12 boys!). You can just imagine the drama! In seventh and eighth grade alone, we had a fistfight in the middle of class, pregnancy rumors, cyberbullying, threats of assault which led to the cops coming to school, and school policy changes. Those were extremely dramatic years that really impacted our class during our senior high days. A message to younger girls: you will have drama to deal with in middle and high school, but it does end. Just stick it out, and stay on the sidelines of it.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? My closets at home don’t have doors, but the one in my apartment is always open.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Sometimes. I always sniff them first to see if they smell good.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. I hate having my feet cooped up.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, but I have been tempted a time or two.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes? Sure, they’re fun to play with :)

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? All the time

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? A bear. I think you’d be more likely to die quickly being mauled than by being stung to death.

8:Do you have freckles? Nope

9:Do you always smile for pictures? Usually, but I don’t like having my picture taken, so I usually dodge the camera.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve? People who try to force their views and beliefs on others. Everyone is entitled to have and share their own opinions, just don’t shove them down my throat.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, but I do avoid cracks in the sidewalk

12:Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes

13:What about pooped in the woods? No

14:Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Sure. There’s always music going on in my head

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Just my pens; pencils are gross. I chew on quite a few things. Apparently I was orally-oriented as a child.

16:How many people have you slept with this week? Zero

17:What size is your bed? A Twin at home and a Twin XL at the apartment

18:What is your Song of the week? Your Kiss by YTF. Can't get it out of my head!

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Depends on the shade and how they wear it

20:Do you still watch cartoons? Duh, of course!

21:Whats your least favorite movie? Journey to the Center of the Earth (the Brendan Fraser one). That was terrible. And the Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl. Terrible!

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Well if I told you, it wouldn’t be hidden.

23:What do you drink with dinner? Milk, water, iced tea, or soda

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Sweet n Sour sauce or ranch, otherwise I’ll eat them plain

25:What is your favorite food? Crackers, I can’t tell you how many boxes I go through a year. And Nutella!!

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Lion King. I’ve seen it easily over a hundred times and I still love every second. Others are Ever After, Pride & Prejudice, all the Pirates and Lord of the Rings movies, Silence of the Lambs, Seven, The Mummy Returns…I could go on and on.

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? Ha, my mom on the cheek :)

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a Girl Scout from 4th grade ‘til junior year of high school.

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I wrote a note to my roommate before I left for Christmas break.

31:Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I can fix a headlight

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope

33:Ever ran out of gas? Once. :/ In front of my neighbor’s house :

34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Tuna salad with potato chips (the chips in the sandwich, not with the sandwich) and chicken tender melts

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes, and toast, with a steaming cup of coffee. Delish!! Or biscuits and gravy…nom nom!

36:What is your usual bedtime? Anywhere from midnight to 4am. Usually between 2 and 2:30am.

37:Are you lazy? Yes!

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I was a Barbie Bride, a clown, a hippie, a witch, a pumpkin, and Cinderella.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Monkey

40:How many languages can you speak? Ha, one— English fluently. But, I’m learning French, and my Spanish is spotty at best

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I believe I’m subscribed to Seventeen, Glamour, and Women’s Health, and I think I’m gonna get another to Teen Vogue.

42:Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? Legos

43:Are you stubborn? Very pigheaded

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman. At least he’s funny.

45:Ever watch soap operas? No. I think the acting is terrible and the drama is just too ridiculous

46:Are you afraid of heights? Nope, love ‘em

47:Do you sing in the car? All the time

48:Do you sing in the shower? Used to, but not anymore. Sometimes I hum.

49:Do you dance in the car? Ha all the time

50:Ever used a gun? Target shooting with a B.B. gun

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? My friend’s wedding where I was Maid of Honor

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Sometimes, but I absolutely love watching them

53:Is Christmas stressful? Not for me

54:Ever eat a pierogi? A what?

55:Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry, strawberry rhubarb, or a berry medley.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Umm, a scientist, a spy, a writer, an artist, and an Egyptologist.

57:Do you believe in ghosts? Nope.

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Quite frequently.

59:Take a vitamin daily? Nope

60:Wear slippers? Yup

61:Wear a bath robe? No

62:What do you wear to bed? Pajama pants and a cami, usually

63:First concert? Motley Crue with Hinder and Theory of a Deadman

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I actually like all three.

65:Nike or Adidas? Neither. Mizuno.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos? Uhh Cheetos? No, Fritos….No wait!

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Seeds. Ranch flavored please!

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No, but I'll look them up now.

69:Ever take dance lessons? Yes. I’m actually in a ballroom dance club.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Not really.

71:Can you curl your tongue? Yup

72:Ever won a spelling bee? No :(

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Not that I can remember

74:Own any record albums? No, but my parents do

75:Own a record player? No

76:Regularly burn incense? No, but I am a candle addict.

77:Ever been in love? I wish

78:Who would you like to see in concert? I’d love to have seen Queen back when Freddie Mercury was alive. And I’d love to see Bon Jovi, Pitbull, Nickelback, and Britney Spears live. And I'd like to see Foo Fighters again.

79:What was the last concert you saw? In September I saw the Foo Fighters live. Love love love love them!

80:Hot tea or cold tea? Cold

81:Tea or coffee? Coffee!

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Errr...Snickerdoodles

83:Can you swim well? I’m a lifeguard, so hopefully ;)

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Totally

85:Are you patient? Not really

86:DJ or band, at a wedding? I’d love a band, but a DJ is probably easier

87:Ever won a contest? I have a trophy that I won for stacking the most Oreos at Sam's Club :)

88:Ever have plastic surgery? Nope

89:Which are better black or green olives? Eww neither

90:Can you knit or crochet? Knit, yes. Crochet, no.

91:Best room for a fireplace? A parlor or library

92:Do you want to get married? Eventually

93:If married, how long have you been married? N/A

94:Who was your HS crush? Josh

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I have a couple times

96:Do you have kids? No

97:Do you want kids? Absolutely

98:Whats your favorite color? Teal, hot pink, black, white, lime green

99:Do you miss anyone right now? My friends


And that's it! Hope you guys enjoyed the read, and I will get on top of the picture problem ASAP! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Nice tag, and nice answers! It made me hungry! That sandwich sounds SOOOOOOOO GOOD mmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's truly delicious. Can't eat them any other way. Thanks for reading!

      Delete