Friday, February 3, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow

I'm sure you've already seen these new Maybelline shadows all over Youtube and in your local drugsotres. I thought I'd post some pictures, swatches, and a little bit of a first impression.


I got two shades: Fierce & Tangy (matte orange) and Too Cool (a shimmery white).


These are nicely creamy cream shadows that have been likened to MAC Paint Pots, though I haven't found any dupes yet. Hopefully, Maybelline will put out a bunch more colors!

Fierce & Tangy

Too Cool

Swatched, the orange wasn't as bright as it was in the pot, but it was still nicely pigmented. I've already thought up a tutorial or two using it. The white was also nicely pigmented, but I think an even application is going to be a bit tricky.

Fierce & Tangy, Too Cool
And once these things set, they are on! I scrubbed at my hand with soap and hot water for a good 10 minutes, and the swatches were still there! I'm definitely going to have to put these to the 24hr test!
After being scrubbed with soap and hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment