Friday, February 17, 2012

Michelle Trachtenberg's Flirty Eye Look

Being on Glamour's email list has given me quite a bit of beauty inspiration these past few weeks. A week or two ago, they did a feature on Michelle Trachtenberg's black and purple eye look. I thought it was so pretty and flirty, that I decided to try it out.

Here's the original look

Now for the close up

and closer...

In the original look, Michelle wore winged out liquid liner on top with a bright purple pencil liner on bottom.

Great contact shot, sheesh!

On the upper lid I used my ELF cream eyeliner in Black. I didn't wing it out since my hooded eyes don't carry a wing well.

Underneath I used Wet n Wild Idol Eyes creme eyeshadow pencil in Techno. Its a gorgeous purple with a blue tint to it. So pretty!

To top off the look, I used two coats of L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara on top and one coat on bottom. Done!


I love this look, and I've been sporting variations of it all week. Using a peacock green color looks absolutely fabulous too!


Top three images from Glamour.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! :) Especially the purple eyeliner underneath! You did an amazing job recreating it!

    ReplyDelete