Saturday, February 25, 2012

MySpace Questionnaire Tag

Hey guys! So I admit, I never had a MySpace page. I didn't really see the appeal when it first came about, and then I thought that Facebook was just so much better. I think I made the right choice :) Anyways, I was going through my "Watch Later" list on YouTube since I had completely filled it (200 vids max!) and found that I'd added this tag video back in August. Yes, August! Since tags are so fun and easy, I thought I'd quickly fill this one out for you guys!

1) Are you a gullible person? Not really. I actually tend to be rather cynical :/

2) Are you left handed or right handed? Right handed
3) What are 3 items you will always find in your refrigerator? Coke Zero (completely addicted), leftovers (whenever I cook, I make extras so I have something for lunch the next day), and eggs!

4) What is your favorite planet? I've always been partial to Jupiter and Neptune. I think it's because I associate them with the Sailor Moon series--Sailor Neptune had the most gorgeous teal hair!!

5) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell? My friend Mary
6) What is your favorite ringtone on your phone? Starstrukk by 3OH!3. Makes me wanna dance everytime my phone rings

7) If you could kiss anyone, who would it be? Hugh Jackman. Or Johnny Depp. :D

8) Have you ever had detention? My school actually didn't have detention; we just had in-school suspension (ISS). And no, I never had it.

9) What is your favorite type of pizza? Barbeque Chicken Pineapple

10) Do you like super spicy food? Not really

11) What is the last concert you went to? Foo Fighters (Rise Against was their opener!)

12) What were you doing at midnight last night? Surfing Amazon for free Kindle books. I'm completely obssessed with my Kindle for PC app!

13) What did your last text message you received say? "I'm watching ricky martin sing go the distance with mi madre" Haha I love my friends!
Here's the vid--greatest thing ever! ;)


14) Do you use a calendar? No, but I have a pocket planner
15) What is a word you say a lot? Legit, as in "It's totally legit" or "That's legit" I use it sooo much, I'm sure I annoy people
16) Do you sing in the shower? I used to, but sharing one bathroom with 3 other girls (and the fact that I only shower at night) makes it très awks.

17) What do you do when you can't fall asleep? Read a bit of whatever book I'm reading at the moment

18) Who was your first crush? Zachary in Kindergarten. He was the cutest boy in our class :)

19) Do you play any instruments? Flute
20) What was your worst injury ever? Just before the end of sophomore year of high school, I tore my ACL playing softball. I ended up having surgery that June (my first, ever!) and spent the rest of the summer rehabing. I was unable to play volleyball the next year and had to give up catching in softball.

21) What is your current desktop picture? An owl made out of coffee beans and cups of coffee

So cute!

22) What is the last song you listened to? Stonger by Kelly Clarkson. I'm obssessed!



And that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this tag, and I will see in later posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment