Sunday, February 12, 2012

NOTD: Glammy Pink & Gold

Hey guys! Long time no blog! Sorry about that. I've got a new nails of the day post for you guys: Pink and Gold!! I absolutely love this color combo; its so glam and I just can't stop staring at it!

with flash

no flash

To get this nail look I used two different polishes: L'Oreal Amazon's Flash and China Glaze Crackle in Broken Hearted. After putting on a base coat, I applied three coats of the L'Oreal. It's a very sheer shade since it's a clear base with very finely-milled glitter, but it sparkles like no other! The photos really don't do it justice.

How gorgeous is that pink?!


I was so excited to use Broken Hearted. I had gotten the complete China Glaze Original Crackle collection for Christmas and was dying to try them out! After everything dried completely, I applied a coat of Broken Hearted, which crackled very nicely and was quite opaque so the gold didn't shine completely through.

...pretty...

I topped everything off with two coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Invisible, and my mani has lasted for 6 days now with minimal chipping. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment