Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NOTD: Undercover Rose

I think I've found a new favorite nail color! This color is so pretty and sophisticated! Wet n Wild's new Megalast nail polishes are pretty phenomenal. This shade, Undercover, is a gorgeous dusty rose shade with a creme finish. It's surprisingly opaque--I only had to use 2 coats!
No flash

I've had this on since last Friday with no top coat, and have had barely any chipping! Kudos to drugstore nail polish!
With flash
I do have to say, the color appears a lot lighter in the bottle than on your nails, but it's so pretty that it doesn't matter! Usually, I'm more of a hot pink/lots of glitter gal, but I really am addicted to this shade! It has definitely earned a permanent place in my polish collection.

It's also very similar to China Glaze's Dress Me Up from the Hunger Games Collection. Possible dupe??
P.S. This color is the only one in the collection that is completely sold out at my local CVS. Other ladies seem to like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment