Monday, April 23, 2012

Annalynne McCord's Olive & Bronze look

Hey guys! I saw this look on Glamour a couple months ago, and finally tried a look out. It's a very easy yet cool look with olive shadow on top, a bit of bronze on bottom, and lots of brown liner. And I only used one palette: Wet n Wild Comfort Zone!!

Original look--close up
Here's the finished look! A little different, but virtually alike.



See how I did it after the jump!

I began by priming my lid with ELF Eye Primer.

Taking the olive color (2nd, right) from Comfort Zone, I patted it all over the lid and up into the crease.
Then, I packed on more of the olive color on the outer third of the lid to add dimension.


Since I don't have a good brown eyeliner, I applied some ELF Studio Cream shadow in Bronzed along the top lashline and the outer two-thirds of the bottom.

Going back to Comfort Zone, I applied a bronzy color (3rd, left) to set the cream shadow.

Next, I mixed a bit of the 3rd left color and the bottom left color and applied it to the outer third of the bottom lashline.


Finally, I applied the top right shade to the bottom inner corner and the top left shade lightly under the browbone for a highlight.

I topped off the look with 2 coats of Maybelline PulsePerfection mascara on top and one on bottom.


Well, I hope you enjoyed this nice and simple look, and I will see you in a later post!

No comments:

Post a Comment