Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring into Spring Fashions

Semi-recently, I was playing around on Polyvore and made a few outfits that I thought would be great for spring!

Check 'em out!


Outfit 1: Dressy Casual


I thought this look was just soo pretty. I think it's perfect for the office, a date, or if you just feel like dressing up for the day. I think mint and baby-girl pink are perfect for spring and look great together. With a sleek white blazer and a gorgeous structured bag, this is a perfect springtime look.



Outfit 2: Country Chic


This outfit is my comfy-yet-chic look which I frequently wear. A soft flannel shirt and comfy jeans look great with a corset-style top, some chunky boots, and delicate accessories. Bad-a**, yet delicate.



Outfit 3: Sexy Date Night


Perfect for a date night or fancy party. Instead of reaching for your trusty LBD, try a LWD (little white dress). It's unexpected, and will help you stand out. Some pretty heels, aqua jewelry, and a fierce orange mani/pedi will have you looking like one smokin' babe!



I hope you enjoyed this little fashion post, and hopefully, you got a little spring-fashion inspiration. See you in a later post!

Check me out on Pinterest and Twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment