Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Vibrant Purple 'Smokes'

Hey guys, time for a quick new tutorial! This is a really easy, super pretty purple 'smokey' eye. It's not a true smokey eye, in my opinion, but it's vibrant and happy looking :)


See how I did it after the jump!



I started by putting Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool all over the lid as a base.

Then, I packed on NYX Ultra Pearl Mania loose shadow in True Purple Pearl all over the lid, up to just above the crease, and along the lower lashline.


To add some subtle dimension, I lightly applied the purple shade from the L'Oreal Project Runway Audacious Amazon quad to the outer corner, along the bottom lid, and lightly through the crease.



For a highlight, I used the top left shade in my Wet n Wild Lust palette, and topped off the look with NYC Sky High mascara on my top and bottom lashes.


Nice, quick, and easy. Hope you guys enjoyed this, and I will see you in a later post!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

      I'd love a link to the post :)

      Delete