Saturday, November 16, 2013

Getting to Know Each Other "Tag"

So I was hunting through some old files on my computer and found this ancient Facebook tag--you know, those things when people still used the Notes function? (Do people still do that?) Anyways, I enjoy filling these things out, especially when I've done them before, so I can see how I've changed over the years.

So we're gonna do this little puppy, simply named "Getting to know each other." And a ton of GIFs for your viewing pleasure. :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30, my usual wake-up time on weekends.

2. How do you like your steak? Rare--the redder, the better!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Grown Ups 2, I believe



4. What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural!!!!!!!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere in the Caribbean. I'd kill to be able to live near a beach with pure sunshine! Or Paris; I can't wait to go back!

6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I always always always have room for Chinese. But French pastry, man. Oh man.

8. What foods do you dislike? Not a fan of most vegetables, and I actually don't like marshmallows or whipped cream.

9. Favorite Place to Eat? I don't have a favorite restaurant. I like trying new places all the time. However, I do adore Annie's in Dinkytown (Minneapolis) and this little place we used to eat lunch at everyday in Paris, La Croissanterie. Anyplace with really really good french fries!!

10. Favorite dressing? Raspberry Vinaigrette

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2002 Buick Century

12. What are your favorite clothes? Yoga pants and concert tees

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? It's on my bucket list to visit all 50 states, but I'd also like to visit different regions of Africa and Europe, too.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on what I'm drinking ;)

15. Where would you want to retire? I think these questions are getting repetitive. Somewhere warm. And sunny. With a beach.

16. Favorite time of day? Right around mid-day and late-late at night


17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball and hockey. Plus the Olympics of course

18. Bird watcher? Not since I was, like, 12.

19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person. For sure.

20. Pets? I have a cat who lives with my parents, and they also have two dogs and fish

21. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share? New Supernatural episode on Tuesday!!!

22. What did you want to be when you were little? "A scientist." I probably had no idea what that meant, but it's what I wanted.

23. What is your best childhood memory? I have a lot of great memories from childhood. Most of which include me "torturing" my siblings. One I distinctly remember is dressing up my little brother in this garish 80s prom dress and putting sparkly play make up on him. Good times, good times.

24. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat person, straight up.

25. Are you married? ...no...

26. Been in a car accident? Nope, luckily

27. Any pet peeves? People who ignore the rules of common courtesy, other drivers (especially when it snows), and when people leave lights on or waste water.

28. Favorite pizza topping? Pineapple and extra extra cheese!!

29. Favorite Flower? J'adore roses and orchids

30. Favorite ice cream? Archer Farms Belgian Chocolate (discontinued, the bastards), Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche, and Speculoos Gelato.

31. Favorite fast food restaurant? Culver's and McDonald's

32. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never :)

33. From whom did you get your last email? Student's Against Hunger, a university club

34. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Kohl's, definitely. Or Barnes & Noble. Does Amazon count?

35. Do anything spontaneous lately? My roommates and I went rollerblading at the Metrodome on Sun. Pretty fun!

36. Like your job? Love it!!

37. What was your favorite vacation? Savannah, GA, and Paris

38. Last person you went out to dinner with? My dad took me out to lunch on Thursday :)

39. What are you listening to right now? The Black Keys, The Pretty Reckless (just saw them live!), and Imagine Dragons (going to their concert in March!!)

40. Coffee Drinker? Coffee is life's blood.


And that's all folks! I tag all of you to do this tag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment