Friday, February 7, 2014

Supernatural Asks

I found this tag/ask thingamabob on a Supernatural Tumblr during one of my random forays into the fandom. Yes, I love Supernatural. Yes, I'm a part of the fandom. And yes, we're all sorts of crazy. But this show is simply the greatest, so let's do this shall we?



1: What is your Supernatural OTP? I absolutely loved Ellen and Bobby together! And Meg and Cas.
2:
 What's your opinion on John Winchester? I think he did the best he could with the boys while still trying to avenge Mary's death. I think losing her broke him, and it was something that he was never able to come to terms with.
3:
 Which season finale was your favorite/least favorite? They're all so good! The first season had a major WTF moment, but season 8 was phenomenal! I guess my least favorite was season 3 when Dean went to hell.
4:
 Which is your favorite episode? 4x06 "Yellow Fever." Holy hell. It's so funny! I also enjoy 5x08 "Changing Channels" and any episodes with Soulless!Sam. 

5: Which episode makes you cry the most? 4x10 "Heaven and Hell" when Dean talks about hell. Absolutely heartbreaking!
6:
 Which episode is the funniest to you? "Yellow Fever," "Changing Channels," and "The French Mistake" are a few
7:
 What's your opinion on Megstiel? I shipped it. Hard. I thought it was absolutely adorable.


8:
 When did you start watching Supernatural? Last January actually. Though I feel like I've been watching for years.
9:
 Which episode title do you think is the funniest? "Criss Angel is a Douchebag"
10:
 What's your opinion on Garth? I love Garth! The show definitely needs his chilled out silliness. He's a good foil for the Winchesters, who are so jaded and have been hurt so often. I wish we saw more of him.

11: If you could bring back any character, would you? If so, whom? I'd bring back Bobby, just because he's one of my favorite characters. He was the only father figure the boys really had, and he kept them grounded and was always there for them when they needed him. Plus, I miss hearing "Balls!"
12:
 Who is your favorite angel? Well, I love Cas of course. But Balthazar was my fave.


13:
 Who's your favorite archangel? Gabriel! Though sassy Lucifer is a close-up second!
14:
 What's your opinion on Wincest? That's beyond disturbing. They're BROTHERS people!
15:
 What's your opinion on Lisa? (and Ben, if you want) Ehh, she was okay I guess. I think she and Ben were good for Dean, but she was always kind of blah to me. Ben was a cutie in that first episode though!
16:
 When did you start blogging about Supernatural? First blog post, but I have a very full Pinterest board!
17:
 Do you think that Chuck is God? I don't know. I think that'd be an interesting story line for them to pursue. Especially since he just disappeared and then we had Kevin. So I guess it's completely possible
18:
 Do you have a favorite Dick (Roman) joke? If so, what is it? 7x09 when Edgar says, "Dick is coming" all super serious. Holy hell. 


19:
 Which is your favorite episode? See #4
20:
 Who do you ship Sam with? Sarah from season 1. I thought they were adorable and would've been great together had Sam quit the business.
21:
 What's your opinion on Destiel? I think it's kind of cute when I see some of the fandom stuff, but I prefer Dean and Cas as besties.
22:
 Did you like the first or second Ruby better? First, hands down. I'm happy for Jared and Gen, but she couldn't act worth a shit.
23:
 Who's your favorite demon? Crowley. Duh.

 

24:
 Do you read smutty fanfiction? Nope
25:
 Do you think Destiel will become canon in season 9? (Regardless of whether you want it to or not) No, I don't. I really can't see that happening.
26:
 Have you ever had a dream about Supernatural/the characters/the actors? If so, can you describe what you remember? I've had a dream once or twice with Dean/Jensen, Garth, and Bobby involved, but I honestly can't remember anything beyond that. I think we were all hunting something.
27:
 Which episode is the scariest to you? (Horror-movie type scary) "Everybody Loves a Clown". Ugh, so creepy.
28:
 What's your opinion on Sabriel? Never heard of that one. I'm assuming Sam/Gabriel? Hmm...
29:
 Do you think End!verse will happen? If so, are you looking forward to it? I don't read fanfic, so no idea
30:
 Do you have any friends off of the Internet that watch Supernatural? None that I actively talk to, which sucks. None of my roommates watch it so I don't have anyone to talk to about it!
31:
 Do any of your family members watch Supernatural? I got my brother watching, but he's not obsessed like I am.
32:
 What's an unpopular opinion or headcanon you have? Well, I don't know if it's popular or anything, but I still think Ben is actually Dean's son. There's no way he isn't.
33:
 Do you like AU fanfics? Don't read fanfic
34:
 Have you ever written/started writing a fanfic? Nope
35:
 What's your opinion on Samifer? Ha, the ultimate disfunctional relationship. Lucifer is the bomb. I would've loved to see Lucifer and Souless!Sam interact.


36:
 If you have an OTP, at what point did you start shipping it? The first episode the pairing popped up in (see #1 for my OTPs)
37:
 Do you think Sam should have completed the demon trials? Yes, I do. I thought it was unbelievably selfish of Dean to stop Sam, although I completely understand why he couldn't let Sam go through with it. But now do they not only have to deal with the angels, but they still have the demons to contend with.
38:
 Which director/writer is or was your favorite/least favorite? Pfsh idk
39:
 Which actor would you most like to meet in real life? Jensen, for sure.


40:
 If you could be any character on the show, would you want to? If so, whom? If not, why? I think Ruby 1 was pretty awesome, and also Bela, but I don't know if I'd want to be any character on the show. They all die!
41:
 Do you prefer cake or pie? Pie, funny enough. I'm not the biggest fan of cake's texture or frosting, but pie is always always good!

42: What is your opinion on Sastiel? I wish Sam and Cas would get along better, but I'm not big on the fanfic ships.
43:
 Have you ever made a Supernatural reference out loud and received strange looks from some of the people surrounding you? I make references all the time around my friends, but since none of them watch the show, they never know what I'm talking about.
44:
 Have you ever cried over a non-OTP ship from the show? When Jo died and Dean gave her a good-bye kiss beforehand, I wanted them to happen so bad. I didn't cry cry, but I was definitely tearing up.
45:
 What is your favorite moment from any of the gag reels? How could I possibly narrow down the marvelousness of the gag reels? I love them all; they're just too damn funny. Season 8's was especially good!


46:
 Superwholock? Superlock. Haven't jumped off the cliff that is Doctor Who yet, but it remains a possibility.
47:
 What is/was your favorite Sam hair length? Season 3 was a good length.
48:
 What's an unpopular ship you have? What's popular and unpopular?? Idk!
49:
 What's your opinion on Wincestiel? No opinion
50:
 Can you dig Elvis? Once again, I don't read fanfic
51:
 Do you listen to Carry On Wayward Son even when you're not just watching a finale? Yes, and every time I do, I have finale flashbacks.

52: What's your opinion on Zachariah? Complete douchebag
53:
 Do you think Adam will ever get out of the cage? (not as Michael) I've always hoped so, but I don't think he will. Though that'd be another great twist this season!

54: Do you think Sam should have completed the trials? See #37
55:
 How long would you survive as a hunter? Pfsh not long
56:
 What's your opinion on Calthazar? What? Cas and Balthazar? That's a thing?! I ship it now!
57:
 Do you have a Netflix account? If so, what's your username and password? Wait a second, just the first part. Yes I do. How else do you think I got through 8 seasons so fast? 


58:
 Have you ever participated in GISHWHES? No but it sounds like a lot of fun!!
59:
 What movies/shows have you watched because of (or by coincidence) Jared, Jensen, or Misha? Well I saw Jared in Gilmore Girls and House of Wax before watching Supernatural, but I watched that Batman movie Jensen did a voice for just because he was in it.
60:
 If you could change just one thing about the series, what would it be? That fewer people died. I need my Bobby, Balthazar, Ellen, and Benny back!
61:
 If you were at a Con, what would be a question you would ask?(can be any of the actors) Hmm, I'd ask J2 what their long-term acting goals were. Like, do they ever want to pursue that elusive Emmy or Oscar, move to film full-time, or stick with TV for as long as possible?
62:
 Why did you start watching Supernatural? I had a lot of proximity with the fandom through Pinterest, and when I saw the cat clip from Yellow Fever on Youtube, I knew I had to watch this show.
63:
 What's your opinion on Sam/Crowley? I want them to have a full-on sass-off. Let's see who can out-sass the other.


64:
 What's your biggest fear for season 9? One, that the show ends, and two, that the show ends with everyone dead.
65:
 What's your favorite (or at least a memorable) pop culture reference that has been made on the show? Dean is the biggest movie nerd, just like me, so whenever he makes a reference, I get ridiculously excited.
66:
 Just a random confession you have regarding the show. I honestly don't know what I'll do with myself when this show ends. I can't explain how much it means to me, and people who don't watch it won't understand. All of my favorite shows are ending, and I can't lose another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment